DIY

DIY 1- Little case/cover



Material: cloth, needle, thread, filled composite(I'm using cotton because i want to make it into a small pillow.)











Done, this is the front view after filled up the cotton.















You can see the 'handmade' knit, is a bit untidy (not yet fulfill the professional requirement)
I made an opening there for washing convenience. It is easier to take out/change the filling.








DIY 2- Redecorate by using Acrylic


Material: Acrylic (jewellery sticker, easily to get from those accessories shop), Pouch, cellphone

My main purpose buying the sticker only for my cellphone since my N70 is getting older & "flowerish" on its casing. So, to make it look prettier on the coming CNY, i decided to furnish it with the acrylic.

But, for your info, for those who is sensitive, better beware of the acrylic. It is because the glue used at the back of sticker has quite a strong smell.




Nah..nah..nah.. this is my main point..

This acrylic not cheap leh.. I spent RM12/packet

Just because i am too free recently, that's the reason i keep doing all these stuffs to kill my time.
I even tried to do the Oreo Cheesecake two days ago.
wonder the taste? not too bad for the 1st trying. There is space for improvement.
Hope my new job can be started as soon as possible. If not, i will die of boring.

No comments:

Post a Comment