20-4-2010

Silly or Stupid?
I got no idea on this two words, but i know they are suitable to describe me now.

I don't know why i can never pick up the lessons?
Why i can believe people easily?
Am i too naive?

At first, I never felt i was wrong.
It is the right way to find the right answer.
I hope everything will be alright as long as both parties are willing to find solution together.
I dont mind i spent a lot of efforts on that since I never calculate too much.
But, how can single's effort to be succeeded?
Even I am that smart or independent to handle my own, but I need your fully cooperation.
My trust to you has been swallowed by the patience & limitations since long time ago.
Why I need to bear alone & get tortured here?
I just need you pay more attention toward these matter.
very hard?