New laptop skin

PIKOM PC Fair was here during 30th April- 2nd May.
Although i didn't squeeze with other people, but i did sent out my representative to do some 'grocery' there.
Here attached the skin my sister bought on my behalf
[but she doesn't let me choose the one i like, XP]
RM 30 per piece..
Sound expensive?
Yeah.. It is expensive !!!!
But it is removable and reusable..
You can imagine i kept tearing it in order to remove the bubbles left there..
spent about 30minits to complete it with a perfect cutting.
hahaha.. but the main function is preventing the laptop being scratched.
This kind of skin, can be wiped.
It kinna different from those RM15/piece.
Those will leave the sticker mark after u removed it.

additional, it comes with a wrist sticker .. but i didnt use it.. =P
I will encourage those who is using laptop, get yourself a skin for it.
It is one way to extend a laptop's life.
More, it will help you to fight a better price when u going to sell in second hand.


~this is my laptop skin~ beautiful neh!!



~this is jacelyn's laptop skin~

look very nice before sticking, but after sticking..

erm.. look.. so so nia~ haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment