Your ex can never be your friend!

A post with the all the inspirations and planning written, not yet published.. not yet shown to the one i love. But followed by the next chapter, everything ended with a "broke up"..

Seeking for some help, and get myself a pail of cold water. Don't worry, this is the last time!

That's a theory what everyone saying.

"Your ex can never be your friend."

I am totally agree with this!!!!!!!

At least, I have a clear mind now, a heartless man doesn't deserve my loyalty love for him anymore.
I will no longer worry about his safety, his tiring schedule, his health.. his thing...

You made me believe that this is the greatest mistake i made in my life.

Please bear in mind, we are no longer friend either !
Please stop using that way to talk with me, you're not qualified to order me!

No comments:

Post a Comment