3-8-2010

What's going on?
Is this Malaysia or Vietnam?
Why got such thing happened?
Out of power supply !!!!

In VN, this is very common issue. Every week, there is certainly a blackout roughly from 9am till 9pm. But, how come Msia also same?
giddy leh.. i'm tengah checking info from web.. waste my effort..

Well....

This is the 2nd day i'm back to my home.
Home Sweet Home~
Love my family, my friends, my turtle, my bed, my pillow, my Little White and many many things.

Aug 1, took a half day to take flight back to my Home.
Woke up early morning, had my breakfast with my friend, then took taxi, shop in duty free shop, took flight, reach KLIA, shop again, queue up for money exchange & taxi, then took taxi.. reach home at 5.30pm..

so tired~ somemore look like a Kampung girl, big & small luggages.. aiyo.. no eyes to see~

I created a funny joke in the taxi during my way to airport.
Since my friend speaks fluent VN language, so he has helped me book a taxi and told the driver where to send me. But, during the way, the taxi driver told me Dongnai.. i was wondering.. Dong Nai should be another place, not the airport i want to go. I faster sms my friend. My friend called me immediately and asked me pass the phone to driver. Then he keep scolding him and warning him dont simply bring me to other place. When he hung up, the driver kept explained to me said not Dong Nai is San Bay.. then only i found out actually what "airport" called in VN language.. but i dont care what he want to explain la.. since i dont understand.
Luckily my friend didnt laugh at me, but keep remind me keep in touch so he can rescue me if i lose my way... =.="'

Aug 2, very giddy when woke up. Suddenly, kind of weird toward Msia weather. My pimples start to active again. Too bad, I got diarrhea. Whole month in VN also no problem, even ate at roadside also no big issue. Maybe the toilet-bowl i loved, wish to spend more time with me~ wakaka~ Luckily, nothing serious.

By the way, even i keep on testing, eating & trying new food in VN, but i still lose a 1kg.
Really blessed~

Planning for steamboat on Wed with my good friends. Awaiting to have a good feast!

Enjoy my great time before i'm leaving to VN again..

No comments:

Post a Comment