8.7.2010 Day 3 in Vietnam

This is my tonight supper. Actually HCMC: 9pm is the supper time for the staff who staying in hostel. But i took it at 8.45pm when those China-man not yet back from factory..
Ham Chee Peng + Soya.. The HCP is without any fills, but taste sweet..
Soya is a bit too sweet. One more thing important : All these are handmade by the nanny.
Big plat of Ham Chee Peng.. Yummy~ Opps..
forgot my slimming principle: Say NO to supper!
pinky Barbie doll..
1st page...Snow white??

last page... Thumbelina?

anything interesting? you must be asking what's the special of this?
just a sticker book, right?

NOPE... It is a exercise book !! The exercise book we used during our schooldays!!

when i ask my colleague get me a note book, i still drawing & pointing a book for her..
Their understanding is quite terrible.. but never mind, at least this girl is smart..
She faster run out of the office & come back with this..
I was so surprised why she get me a sticker book.. but I was wrong!
It is a pretty exercise book i ever seen.
If we can get this during our schooltime, i believe i will study harder.. haha!

By the way, 2nd day of work.. still nothing to do.. since my president told everyone don't distribute me any job until he back from China.. so, i still playing a role like consultant.. talk to everyone.. and i realized a lot of people start get near to me since they know i can speak fluent English & Mandarin.. they wish to learn english from me.. I can open a class sooner or later..

But I am learning Vietnamese language now, no wonder my VP said it will be easy for me to pick up the language since I know Malay language.. Indeed, Viet language is similar more to Mandarin.. But we know ba-be-bi-bo-bu..so easier to pronounce..
but a lot of complicated vocal combine for a word..

Actually they are nice and friendly, just too bad for their working attitude & mind. Dunno where to start in changing their mind. Please tell me how to pollute them?

By the way, i tried the local coffee today (after i told my VP this morning). She ordered delivery sent the coffee & bubble tea to our office. Wao~ It taste better than our Kopi Gao-Gao.
If i can find the secret of boiling their coffee, I will make it for you guys when i back.

started to get use the "bau busuk" Rice now.. at least, still can grab a lot of food today. But still avoid to eat more than half bowl of rice since the rice is hard.

The weather here is quite hot. Highest temperature can go to 34'C
When comes to night, rain a lot. Like now, the thunder is playing the drum again.
Too bad i got no umbrella. So, i just can walk as fast as possible when i am outdoor.

Maybe the weather here is always summer like Malaysia, i realized majority of them having a dull skin. They are not as fair as we thought. Nothing much different with Malaysian skin tone.
The only thing they win us, is they are slimmer. Even they are slimmer, but they don't keep fit. You can imagine my marketing girl brought so many things to eat everyday.
Yesterday is Lotus seed. Today is mango + yogurt (sour milk).
Dunno what they wanna eat for tomorrow. They said want to bring lychee & longan to let me try. Hope this will be true! hahaha!!

Just hope everything is getting better and smooth.
good night!
ngu ngon!

2 comments: